Sunday, May 2, 2010

Welcome!


Dear Friends and Family,
This is the Piper-Mirage that will take us around the world. As we are doing the last minutes packing, not only I packed all the necessities (9 duffle bags), along in the luggages are all the warmest wishes and blessing we received from best friends and family!
Blogging is new to me. I guess one of the things I will do for passtime is to update the blog and practice my writing both in English and Chines. Please feel free to check back with us often and leave us comments.
Take care everyone, we will miss you all.

4 comments:

  1. Yay!~ Looks great! Very cute picture Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip, it's one of the life time experience, you are the first Chinese couple to fly around the world.

    Wish you tail winds all around the globe.

    Great pictures, couldn't wait to see more...

    Jay Yau

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeffery and Renee, you are great inspiration to me that you are on this dream of my life by flying your own way around the world.
    Bon Voyage...

    ReplyDelete